202115- Pierce- Including the cities of Pierce, Plainview, and Osmond 838 AM CDT Wed Mar 20 2019
Rest of today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph through midnight. Thursday Sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon. Friday night Partly cloudy through midnight, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the morning, then rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 80 percent. Saturday night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Sunday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain through midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Monday Colder. Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.